Vale M.A.K. Halliday (13 April 1925 – 15 April 2018)
ASFLA’s obituary honouring the life and work of Michael Halliday can be read here.
The main objectives of the Australian Systemic Functional Linguistics Association are to:
- promote scholarship and research in SFL
- disseminate the results of research in SF linguistic theory
- organise national conferences around SF linguistic theory and related fields
- support appropriate SFL teaching activities
- maintain the relationship with the International SFLA
The ASFLA constitution can be found here.